The washing line on my balcony was causing problems; it’s too high for MrsTrick to reach, some parts can’t be used because of the door or the bikes, and it sags when there are heavy things on it. (The span of the balcony is close to 7m)
So I built a better one. 🙂
Went from this:
- It’s got a simple pulley system so it can be raised or lowered as necessary.
- The rigid curtain rods stop anything from sagging or needing to be retensioned.
- Total hanging space goes from ~12m to ~15m.
- When ‘up’, the clothes are out of the way.
- Assisted drying! (Look at that AC compressor)
Pretty happy with how it turned out. 🙂